Hoar, E. R. (Ebenezer Rockwood), 1816-1895
VIAF ID: 3917093
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Hoar, Ebenezer Rockwood,
- 400 1 _
- General J. Watson Webb, late U.S. envoy extraordinary to Brazil, vs. Hamilton Fish and E.R. Hoar.
- The royal fam. of Concord, c2003:
- Semi-centennial : proceedings of the fiftieth anniversary of the organization of the Concord Lyceum, Tuesday, January 7, 1879 : consisting of an introductory address by Hon. E.R. Hoar, and an address on the origin and growth of the Concord Lyceum by Charles H. Walcott, Esq., with lists of the original members and lecturers.
- Proceedings of the fiftieth anniversary of the organization of the Concord Lyceum, Tuesday, January 7, 1879
- Opinion of the attorney general relative to the right of internal revenue officers to receive informers' shares for information obtained by them while in the public service
- Opinion of the Hon. E.R. Hoar, late Attorney General of the U.S. relating to and confirmatory of the right of the Central Branch Union Pacific Railroad Company to continue and extend its road to the main trunk (the Union Pacific R.R.) : and for and in aid of the construction thereof to receive lands and bonds from the United States.
- Opinion of attorney general Hoar in relation to the rights of government officers to shares or moieties as informers : dated May 13, 1870.
- E. R. Hoar papers
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:3917093 (3)