Gray, James M.
Gray, James M. (James Martin), 1851-1935
VIAF ID: 3885722
Uniform Title Links (1)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Gray, James Martin,
- Christian workers' commentary on the Old and New Testaments ...
- How to master the English Bible;
- How to master the English Bible, an experience, a method, a result, an illustration.
- What the Bible teaches about war
- The teaching and preaching that counts; expository messages from the Old and the New Testaments, doctrinal, historical, devotional and prophetic.
- The World's Bible auxiliary and beautiful teachings of the Bible; a systematic course of Bible study with review questions for young people. Including chapters on how we know the Bible is the word of God, and what great men and women say about the Bible
- The Holy Spirit in doctrine and life
- The Bible study commentary, 1985, c1915:
- The Bible in faith and life as taught by James M. Gray
- Synthetic Bible studies; or, Thro' the Bible in the year.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:3885722 (10)