Brown, Charles E. (Charles Edward), 1872-1946
VIAF ID: 3860178
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Brown, C. E.
- 400 1 _
Brown, Charles Edward,
- The Wisconsin archeologist
- Wisconsin Archaeological Society state field assembly, July 29-30, 1910, by Charles E. Brown, curator. Reprinted from the publications of the Ohio State Archæological and Historical Society.
- Winabozho, hero-god of the Indians of the Old Northwest ; myths, legends and stories
- State field assembly
- Scenic and historic Wisconsin : guide to one thousand features of scenic, historic and curious interest in Wisconsin, arranged by cities and villages
- Scenic and historic Illinois guide to one thousand features of scenic, historic and curious interest in Illinois, with Abraham Lincoln sites and monuments ...
- Paul Bunyan classics; authentic original stories told in the old time logging camps of the Wisconsin pineries ...
- Paul Bunyan and Tony Beaver tales, 1930:
- Paul Bunyan Tales...
- Little stories about George Washington, George Washington bi-centennial, 1732-1932
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:3860178 (1)