Campbell, Lewis D. (Lewis Davis), 1811-1882
Campbell, Lewis Davis
VIAF ID: 38526348
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Campbell, L. D.
- Alleged assault upon Senator Sumner, 1856:
- Supremacy of the constitution and laws.
- Speech of Hon. Lewis D. Campbell, of Ohio, in reply to Mr. Stephens, of Georgia
- Speech of Hon. Lewis D. Campbell .. on the Gardiner and Galphin claims, vindication of Secretary Corwin
- Speech of Hon. L. D. Campbell, of Ohio, on southern aggression, the purposes of the union, and the comparative effects of slavery and freedom: with a facsimile of the signatures to the atrticles of association of the Continental Congress.
- Railroads for the West--"Lands for the landless"--and "Virginia abstractions". Speech of Hon. L. D. Campbell ...
- Letter of Hon. Edward Wade, of Ohio, to the Cleveland herald:
- Kansas and Nebraska--Georgia and Ohio--free labor and slave labor.
- Correspondence with ministers to Mexico.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:38526348 (2)