Brown, B. Gratz (Benjamin Gratz), 1826-1885
Brown, B. Gratz
VIAF ID: 38479358
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Brown, Benjamin Gratz,
- Universal suffrage : an address by Hon. B. Gratz Brown : delivered at Turner Hall, St. Louis, Mo., September 22, 1865.
- The suffrage question : liberal views, for the consideration of the Missouri State Convention now in session.
- The reform movement : a national convention called to meet at Cincinnati, May 1, 1872 : Resolutions of the Liberal Republican State Convention of Missouri : Speech by Governor B. Gratz Brown : Letter from Senator Carl Schurz ...
- Missouri should be included in the proclamation : letter of Col. B. Gratz Brown.
- Immediate abolition of slavery by act of Congress, 1864:
- From the North American & United States gazette. A letter to Hon. B. Gratz Brown, United States Senator from Missouri. Washington, Jan. 31, 1867. On the bill to provide increased revenue from imports.
- Freedom for Missouri : letter of B. Gratz Brown, to the "Weekly new era," published at St. Joseph, Mo.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:38479358 (2)