Bidwell, Barnabas, 1763-1833
VIAF ID: 3843784
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 500 0 _
- The mercenary match, 1784?:
- Statistical account of Upper Canada
- The mercenary match, a tragedy.
- The attorney general's report respecting claims for confiscated debts.
- The Susquehannah title stated and examined : in a series of numbers, first published in the Western star, and now re-published, in this form, for the benefit of the public in general, and all persons concerned in particular.
- Barnabas Bidwell papers
- An oration on the death of Roger Newton, Jun'r, A.M., a tutor of Yale-College, in New-Haven, who died August 10th, 1789, aetat. 26 : pronounced in the college-chapel, September 2nd
- An oration on the death of Roger Newton, 1789:
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:3843784 (4)