Junkin, George, 1790-1868
VIAF ID: 38430644
- The vindication, containing a history ... [MI] 1836
- Trial of the Rev. Albert Barnes, before the synod of Philadelphia, in session at York, October, 1835, on a charge of heresy, preferred against him by the Rev. Geo. Junkin. With all the pleadings and debate.
- The vindication, containing a history of the trial of the Rev. Albert Barnes, by the second presbytery, and by the synod of Philadelphia. To which are appended, New Schoolism in the seventeenth compared with New Schoolism in the nineteenth century.
- The little stone and the great image, or, Lectures on the prophecies symbolized in Nebuchadnezzar's vision of the golden headed monster
- The bearings of college education upon the welfare of the whole community : the baccalaureate in Miami University, delivered August 10th A.D. 1843
- The Reverend George Junkin
- Political fallacies: an examination of the false assumptions, and refutation of the sophistical reasonings, which have brought on this Civil War.
- On decision of character : the baccalaureate in Miami University, delivered, August 8th, A.D. 1844
- Inaugural charge
- Christianity the patron of literature and science. An address delivered February 22, 1849, on the occasion of the author's inauguration as President of Washington College, Virginia.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:38430644 (6)