Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732
Green, Bartholomew 1666-1732
VIAF ID: 38347954
- Withered hand, revived & restored
- The quickened soul: a short and plain essay on, the withered hand revived & restored : showing, what is to be done by them, who feel and own themselves unable to do, what the glorious God has commanded them to do? : and aimed, more particularly at the direction of them, whose conversion to piety may be in danger of miscarrying, thro' wretched and foolish pamphlets, which the enemies of grace & of souls, industriously scatter about the country ...
- The printer's advertisement, 1701:
- The good old way. Or, Christianity described, from the glorious lustre of it, appearing in the lives of the primitive Christians. An essay tending, from illustrious examples of a sober, & a righteous, and godly life, occurring in the ancient church history, to revive the languishing interests of genuine and practical Christianity ...
- Rule of a Chritian's life and conversation
- Man's whole duty, or, The rule of a Christian's life and conversation : containing plain and short directions for the performance of the several duties thereof.
- Good old way
- Christianity described, from the glorious lustre of it, appearing in the lives of the primitive Christians
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:38347954 (5)