Arnett, Ethel Stephens
VIAF ID: 38157341
- Greensboro, North Carolina, the county seat of Guilford .
- William Swaim, fighting editor; the story of O. Henry's grandfather.
- The Saura and Keyauwee in the land that became Guilford, Randolph, and Rockingham
- O. Henry from Polecat Creek.
- Mrs. James Madison; the incomparable Dolley.
- Greensboro, North Carolina, 1955.
- From England to North Carolina: two special gifts.
- For whom our public schools were named, Greensboro, North Carolina
- David Caldwell
- Confederate guns were stacked [at] Greensboro, North Carolina.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:38157341 (1)