Brayley, E. W. (Edward Wedlake), 1773-1854
Brayley, Edward Wedlake, 1773-1854
Brayley, Edward Wedlake.
Brayley, Edward W. 1773-1854
VIAF ID: 37844461 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8219 2712
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward Wedlake, ‡d 1773-1854
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward Wedlake (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward W. ‡d 1773-1854
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E. W. ‡q (Edward Wedlake), ‡d 1773-1854
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward
- 100 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E. W.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E. W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E. W. ‡d 1773-1854
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E. Wedlake
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, E.W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward Wedlake, ‡d 1773-1854
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward Wedlake ‡d 1773-1854
- 400 1 _ ‡a Brayley, Edward ‡d 1773-1854
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wedlake Brayley, Edward ‡d 1773-1854
|The beauties of England and Wales / by John Britton, Edward Wedlake Brayley. - London, 1801|
|The Beauties of England and Wales : or, Delineations, topographical, historical, and descriptive of each county : embellished with engravings.|
|The beauties of the isle of Thanet and the Cinque Ports ...|
|Devonshire & Cornwall illustrated|
|Devonshire illustrated, in a series of views, of cities, towns, public buildings ... : from original drawings|
|History and antiquities of the Abbey Church of St. Peter, Westminster : including notices and biographical memoirs of the abbots and deans of that foundation|
|The History of the Ancient Palace and late Houses of Parliament at *. -|
|Illustrations of Her Majesty's palace at Brighton; formerly the pavilion:|
|Londiniana ; or, Reminiscences of the British metropolis, including characteristic sketches, antiquarian, topographical, descriptive and literary|
|Memoirs of the Tower of London : comprising historical and descriptive accounts of that national fortress and palace : anecdotes of state prisoners : -of the armouries: -jewels: -regalia: - records: -menagerie, etc.|
|Notes on the apparent universality of a principle analogous to relegation, on the physical nature of glass...|
|Picturesque Views and antiquities of Great-Britain. -|
|A series of views in Islington and Pentonville, from original drawings, made in the year 1818|
|A topographical and historical description of the County of Cambridge; containing an account of its towns, cathedral, castles, antiquities, churches, monuments, public edifices, picturesque scenery, the residences of the nobility, gentry, &c. ...|
|Topographical history of surrey|
|Views in Suffolk, Norfolk, and Northamptonshire illustrative of the works of Robert Bloomfield: accompanied with descriptions: to which is annexed a memoir of the poet's life|