Bownas, Samuel, 1676-1753
VIAF ID: 37345739
- An account of the life, travels, and Christian experiences in the work of the ministry of Samuel Bownas
- God's mercy surmounting man's cruelty
- The remarkable captivity and surprising deliverance of Elizabeth Hanson : wife of John Hanson, of Knoxmarch, at Kecheachy, in Dover Township, who was taken captive with her children and maid-servant, by the Indians in New-England, in the year 1724 ... the substance of which was taken from her own mouth.
- The journals of the lives and travels of Samuel Bownas, and John Richardson.
- An account of the remarkable captivity of Elizabeth Hanson, her four children and servant-maid, who were taken by the Indians.
- An account of the captivity of Elizabeth Hanson, late of Kachecky in New-England: who, with four of her children, and servant-maid, was taken captive by the Indians, and carried into Canada. Setting forth the various remarkable occurrences, sore trials, and wonderful deliveranaces which befel them after their departure, to the time of their redemption.
- An account of the captivity of Elizabeth Hanson
- A Description of the qualifications necessary to a gospel minister : advice to ministers and elders among the people called Quakers
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:37345739 (4)