Scadding, Henry, 1813-1901
VIAF ID: 370806
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- Toronto of old.
- Toronto of old; collections and recollections illustrative of the early settlement and social life of the capital of Ontario.
- Toronto of Old Collections and recollections, ill. of the early settleme*. -
- Letter to Sir Joseph Banks (president of the Royal Society of Great Britain) written by Lieut.-Governor Simcoe, in 1791, prior to his departure from England for the purpose of organizing the new province of Upper Canada : to which is added five official speeches delivered by him at the opening or closing of Parliament in the same province
- Journal, written by Edward Baker Littlehales, of an exploratory tour partly in sleighs but chiefly on foot, from Navy Hall, Niagara, to Detroit, made in the months of Ferbuary [sic] and March, A.D. 1793, by His Excellency Lieut.-Gov. Simcoe.
- History of the old French fort at Toronto and its monument.
- Early notices of Toronto
- The astrolabes of Samuel Champlain and Geoffrey Chaucer.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:370806 (4)