Wills, William, -1860
Wills, William, d. 1860
VIAF ID: 361710
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 0 _
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- An essay on the principles of circumstantial evidence : illustrated by numerous cases
- An essay on the principles of circumstantial evidence ... 1902.
- Zami︠e︡chatelʹnyi︠a︡ ugolovnyi︠a︡ di︠e︡la Anglīi.
- Will's Principles of circumstantial evidence : combined English and Indian edition.
- Opyt teorīi kosvennykh ulik.
- Essay on the principles of circumstantial evidence.
- An essay on the rationale of circumstantial evidence illustrated by num*. -
- An essay on the rationale of circumstantial evidence : illustrated by numerous cases
- An essay on the principles of circumstancial evidence, illustrated by n*. -
- A report of the trial of Thomas Clewes for the murder of Richard Hemming : and of the proceedings upon several indictments against the said Thomas Clewes and against John Barnett and George Bankes, touching the murders of the said Richard Hemming and the Rev. George Parker : at the Worcester Assizes, March 11, 1830, before Mr. Justice Littledale
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:361710 (15)