Porter, James Madison
Porter, James Madison, 1793-1862
VIAF ID: 36073729
- The opinion of the Hon. James Madison Porter upon certain tax titles, in his charge to the jury in the case of Powel vs. Barrington.
- Speech of James Madison Porter, of Northampton, in the Convention of Pennsylvania, on the subject of the right to annul charters of incorporation.
- Speech of James Madison Porter, of Northampton
- Speech of Hon. James M. Porter, of Northampton County
- Report of the trial and acquittal of the Honorable Robert Porter, president judge of the Third Judicial District of Pennsylvania, : before the Senate, composing the High Court of Impeachment of the said commonwealth, upon articles of accusation and impeachment, preferred against him by the House of Representatives, with the various discussions in the Senate and House of Representatives, all the evidence and arguments of counsel at length.
- Report of the trial and acquittal ... 1827
- Inaugural charge
- Eulogium upon James Knox Polk, late president of the U.S.
- Address of James Madison Porter
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:36073729 (3)