Jones, John P. (John Percival), 1829-1912
Jones, John Percival
VIAF ID: 35951449
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
- 400 1 _
- In the Senate of the United States, 1890
- Chinese immigration [MI] 1882
- The optional standard, a speech delivered in the Senate of the United States, June 28, 1876; also The conference report on silver, a speech delivered in the Senate of the United States, July 15, 1876.
- The money question. Speech of Hon. John P. Jones, of Nevada, in the Senate of the United States, October 14, 16, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, and 30, 1893.
- Resumption and the double standard: or, The impossibility of resuming specie payments in the United States without restoring the double standard of gold and silver. A speech delivered in the Senate of the United States, April 24, 1876
- Reports of the Silver commission of 1876.
- Report and accompanying documents of the United States Monetary Commission, organized under joint resolution of August 15, 1876.
- Money ... Speech of Hon. John P. Jones, of Nevada, on the free coinage of silver; in the United States Senate, May 12 and 13, 1890.
- Coinage of silver dollars.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
History of VIAF ID:35951449 (3)