Campbell, Samuel, 1765-1836
VIAF ID: 35858674
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Works of the late Dr. Benjamin Franklin : consisting of his life, written by himself : together with essays, humourous, moral & literary, chiefly in the manner of the Spectator : in two volumes.
- Works of the late Doctor Benjamin Franklin
- The young gentleman and lady's monitor, and English teacher's assistant : being a collection of select pieces from our best modern writers, calculated to eradicate vulgar prejudices and rusticity of manners, improve the understanding, rectify the will, purify the passions, direct the minds of youth to the pursuit of proper objects, and to facilitate their reading, writing, and speaking the English language with elegance and propriety, particularly adapted for the use of our eminent schools and academies as well as private persons, who have not an opportunity of perusing the works of those celebrated authors, from whence this collection is made : divided into small portions for the ease of reading in classes
- The history of three brothers : a moral and entertaining tale, founded on fact; also, The three sisters; to which is added, The little queen.
- Samuel Campbell's sale catalogue for 1787, 1787.
- Letters to a wife
- Entertaining and instructive exercises, 1802:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:35858674 (1)