Michell, Abraham Louis, 1712-1782
Michell, Abraham Louis
VIAF ID: 35827875
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Michel, Abraham Louis,
- 400 1 _
- The Duke of Newcastle's letter, by His Majesty's order, to Monsieur Michell, the King of Prussia's secretary of the embassy
- Hist.-biog. Lex. der Schweiz:
- Exposition of the motives, founded upon the universally received laws of nations, which have determined the King (of Prussia) upon the repeated instances of his subjects trading by sea to lay an attachment upon the capital funds which His Majesty had promised to reimburse to the subjects of Great-Britain, in virtue of the peace-treaties of Breslau and Dresden, and to procure out of the said capitals to his said subjects an indemnity for the losses which they have sustained by the depredations and violences of the English privateers, exercised upon them on the high seas.
- Exposition of the motives, founded upon the universally received laws of nations
- Exposition des motifs, fondés sur le droit des gens universellement reçû
- Exposition des motifs ...
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:35827875 (2)