Loeb, Richard A., 1905-1936
Loeb, Richard A., 1905-
VIAF ID: 35320480
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- The amazing crime and trial of Leopold and Loeb
- The plea of Clarence Darrow, August 22nd, 23rd & 25th, MCMXXIII, in defense of Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr., on trial for murder.
- Plea of Clarence Darrow in defense of two youths accused of murder
- Plea in defense of Loeb and Leopold (August 22, 23 and 25, 1924)
- Evil summer, c2007:
- Clarence Darrow's plea in defense of Loeb and Leopold (August 22, 23 and 25, 1924).
- Attorney Clarence Darrow's plea for mercy and Prosecutor Robert E. Crowe's demand for the death penalty in the Loeb-Leopold case, the crime of a century.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:35320480 (12)