Kochan, Thomas A.
Kochan, Thomas A., 1947-....
KOCHAN, T. A.
Thomas Anton Kochan
VIAF ID: 34548526 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1757 5028
- 100 1 _ ‡a KOCHAN, T. A.
- 200 _ | ‡a Kochan ‡b Thomas A. ‡f 1947-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas A. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas A. ‡d 1947-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas A., ‡d 1947-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Thomas Anton Kochan
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas Anton ‡d 1947-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kochan, Thomas ‡d 1947-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Thomas Anton Kochan ‡c American academic
5xx's: Related Names (4)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Alfred P. Sloan School of Management
- 510 2 _ ‡a Alfred P. Sloan School of Management ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Queen's University (Kingston, Ont.). Industrial Relations Centre
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Wisconsin--Madison
|After lean production evolving employment practices in the world auto industry|
|Challenges and choices facing American labor|
|The changing role of union leaders|
|City employee bargaining with a divided management. -|
|Collective bargaining and industrial relations : from theory to policy and practice|
|Contemporary views of American workers toward trade unions|
|The effectiveness of union-management safety and health committees|
|Employment relations in a changing world economy|
|Healing together : the labor-management partnership at Kaiser Permanente|
|Industrial relations research in the 1970s review and appraisal|
|Institutionalizing and diffusing innovations in industrial relations|
|Instructor's manual to accompany Human resource management and industrial relations : text, readings and cases|
|Kyŏngje wigi wa koyong kwan'gye pyŏnhwa|
|Labor management relations research priorities for the 1980's final report|
|Labor relations in a globalizing world, 2015:|
|Learning from Saturn : possibilities for corporate governance and employee relations|
|Management inventing and delivering its future|
|The mutual gains enterprise : forging a winning partnership among labor, management, and government|
|Negotiations and change from the workplace to society|
|New directions in human resource management : an interview with Thomas A. Kochan|
|The new relationship. -|
|Papers presented at the Tenth World Congress of the International Industrial Relations Association : track 3: Washington, D.C., May 31-June 4, 1995|
|The paradox of American unionism : why Americans like unions more than Canadians do, but join much less|
|Public sector labor relations : analysis and readings|
|Resolving internal management conflicts for labor negotiations|
|Restoring the American dream : a working families' agenda for America|
|transformation of American industrial relations|
|Unions in the 21st century : an international perspective|
|Worker participation and American unions threat or opportunity ?|
|경제 위기 와 고용 관계 변화|
Countries and Regions of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English