Inman, Robert P.
Inman, Robert Paul, 1942-....
Inman, Robert P. 1942-
VIAF ID: 34532924 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8218 4560
- 200 _ | ‡a Inman ‡b Robert Paul ‡f 1942-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert
- 100 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert P.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert P. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert P. ‡d 1942-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert Paul, ‡d 1942-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, R.P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert Paul
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert Paul.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert Paul ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert, ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Inman, Robert ‡d 1942-
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Federal Reserve Bank ‡g Philadelphia, Pa. ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Wharton School ‡g Philadelphia, Pa. ‡e Affiliation
|Balanced budget rules and public deficits : evidence from the U.S. states|
|Changing the price of pork, c1998:|
|Do balanced budget rules work? : U.S. experience and possible lessons for the EMU|
|The economics of public services... / ed. by Martin S. Feldstein, Robert P. Inman, 1993|
|The Economics of public services : proceedings of a conference held by the International Economic Association at Turin, Italy|
|Federal assistance and local services in the United States : the evolution of a new federalist fiscal order|
|Federal institutions and the democratic transition learning from south africa|
|Federalism's values and the value of federalism|
|Financing cities, c2005:|
|Financing the new federalism : revenue sharing, conditional grants, and taxation : papers|
|Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households|
|The flypaper effect|
|How should suburbs help their central cities?|
|The local decision to tax : evidence from large U.S. cities|
|Local Deficits and Local Jobs : Can U.S. States Stabilize Their Own Economies?|
|Macro Fiscal Policy in Economic Unions : States as Agents|
|Making cities work / ed. by Robert P. Inman. - Princeton ; Oxford, 2009.|
|Making cities work : prospects and policies for urban America|
|Managing the service economy : prospects and problems : essays commissioned for the inaugural conference of the Fishman-Davidson Center for the Study of the Service Sector, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania|
|Presidential leadership and the reform of fiscal policy : learning from Reagan's role in TRA 86|
|States in fiscal distress|
|Student guide to Economics and the private interest; microeconomic problems|
|Subsidiarity and the European Union|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- XX -
- US - United States
- eng - English