Danziger, Sheldon, 1948-....
Danziger, Sheldon H.
Danziger, Sheldon (Sheldon H.)
VIAF ID: 34526569 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0886 5752
- 200 _ | ‡a Danziger ‡b Sheldon ‡f 1948-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon
- 100 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon H. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon ‡d 1948-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon, ‡d 1948-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon
- 400 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Danziger, Sheldon H. ‡d 1948-
- 400 _ | ‡a Danziger ‡b Sheldon H.
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Institute for Research on Poverty ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Population Studies Center ‡9 g:Ann Arbor, Mich. ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Russel Sage Foundation ‡e Affiliation
|Changing poverty, changing policies|
|Child poverty and deprivation in the industrialized countries, 1945-1995|
|Confronting poverty : prescriptions for change|
|Coping with poverty the social contexts of neighborhood, work, and family in the African-American community|
|The declining significance of age in the United States : trends in the well-being of children and the elderly since 1939|
|distributional impacts of public policies|
|An economic concept of solidarity : its application to poverty and income distribution policy in the United States|
|Economic conditions and welfare reform|
|The effects of unemployment and policy changes on America's poor|
|An equilibrium model of urban population and the distribution of income|
|Fighting poverty : what works and what doesn't|
|How have families with children been faring?|
|Income transfers and poverty in the 1980s|
|Interpreting changes in the economic status of the elderly, 1949-1979|
|Legacies of the War on Poverty|
|The level and trend of poverty, 1939-1979|
|The measurement and trend of inequality : a basic revision : comment|
|Obesity as a barrier to the transition from welfare to work|
|Poverty and prosperity : prospects for reducing racial/ethnic economic disparities in the United States|
|price of independence the economics of early adulthood|
|The program for better jobs ... 1977:|
|Securing the future : investing in children from birth to college|
|State policy choices, c1988:|
|Tax reform, poverty, and inequality|
|Trends in the level and distribution of income in metropolitan areas, 1959-1969|
|Unemployment insurance and the safety net for the unemployed|
|Working and poor : how economic and policy changes are affecting low-wage workers|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English