Viele, Egbert L. (Egbert Ludovicus), 1825-1902
Viele, Egbert L. 1825-1902
Viele, Egbert Ludovicus
VIAF ID: 34329000
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
Vielé, Egbert Ludovickus,
- Hand-book for active service; containing practical instructions in campaign duties. For the use of volunteers.
- topographical atlas of the city of new york
- sanitary & topographical map of the city and island of new york prepared for the council of hygiene and public health of the citizens association. under the direction of egbert l. viele, topographical engineer. entered … 1865 by egbert l. viele … new york.
- Viele on field fortifications and artillery, with plates
- Topographical map of the City of New York : showing original water courses and made land
- Topographical Atlas of the City of New York including the annexed territory : Showing original water courses and made land
- The topography and hydrology of New York.
- Nueva York (Estados Unidos)
- New Jersey. Legislature. Report of the joint committee, 1855:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:34329000 (3)