Bristow, Joseph L. (Joseph Little), 1861-1944
Bristow, Joseph L.
VIAF ID: 33743004
- The Parcel-post rates : statistical data submitted to the United States Senate, relative to an amendment proposed by senator Joseph L. Bristow, of Kansas, to the post office appropriation bill for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1915, providing for inland transportation of mail by railroad routes : also tables showing the present and proposed parcel-post rates, together with map showing certain selected points in the parcel post zones of the United States.
- Resolution for the direct election of senators.
- Report of Joseph L. Bristow, special Panama railroad commissioner to the secretary of war June 24, 1905.
- Fraud and politics at the turn of the century; McKinley and his administration as seen by his principal patronage dispenser and investigator
- Comparative table of duties.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:33743004 (2)