Hoagland, Hudson, 1899-1982
VIAF ID: 33655686
- Hormones, brain function, and behavior; proceedings of a Conference on Neuroendocrinology held at Arden House, Harriman, New York, 1956.
- Evolution and man's progress
- Roundtable II [SR] 1965:
- Pacemakers in relation to aspects of behavior
- Symbols and society : fourteenth symposium of the conference on science, philosophy and religion
- Science and the medium : the climax of a famous investigation
- Roundtable II implications for U.S. policies.
- Hormones, brain function, and behavior
- About mice and man : an introduction to mammalian biology
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:33655686 (11)