Yates, Richard, 1815-1873
VIAF ID: 31174908
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- War record of the state of Illinois to October 1, 1863 : proclamation of Governor Yates, and report of Adjutant General Fuller.
- WWWA, 1607-1896
- The only salvation, equaltiy of rights.
- The homestead bill. Remarks of Mr. Yates, of Illinois, in the House of Representatives, February 28, 1854 ...
- The great problem--how it may be successfully solved. Impartial suffrage the remedy for the evils that surround us. Justice to the black loyalists as well as mercy to the white traitors.
- Speeches of Richard Yates, on national sovereignty and state rights, in the Senate of the United States, February 14 and 17, 1870.
- Speech of Hon. Richard Yates, of Illinois, on the land policy of the United States, and in defense of the West. Delivered in the House of Representatives, April 23, 1852.
- Speech of Hon. Richard Yates, delivered in the wigwam at the Springfield Jubilee, November 20, 1860.
- Speech of Hon. Richard Yates, delivered at the Republican ratification meeting, of the citizens of Sangamon County, in the hall of the House of Representatives, Springfield, June 7th, 1860.
- Speech of Hon. Richard Yates, delivered at Elgin, Ill., on the Fourth of July, A. D. 1865.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:31174908 (4)