May, Henry, 1816-1866
VIAF ID: 31107988
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- The judicial chronicle : being a list of the judges of the courts of common law and Chancery in England and America, and of the contemporary reports, from the earliest period of the reports to the present time.
- Speech of Hon. Henry May, of Maryland, against the war and arming negroes, and for peace and recognition; in the House of Representatives, February 2, 1863.
- Speech of Hon. Henry May ... [MI] 1863
- Speech of Henry May, Esq., late member of the bar of the Circuit Court, on reform in the judiciary of the District of Columbia : delivered on Thursday evening, May 16, 1850, Capitol Hill.
- Reform in the judiciary of the District of Columbia
- Henry May correspondence
- Extracts from a speech
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:31107988 (2)