Douglas, James, 1837-1918
Douglas, James, V.M.H., 1837-1918
VIAF ID: 31002247
- Untechnical addresses on technical subjects
- New England and New France; contrasts and parallels in colonial history.
- Journals and reminiscences of James Douglas, M.D., 2007?:
- Old France in the New world; Quebec in the seventeenth century
- the influence of the railroads of the united states and canada on the mineral industry
- old france in the new world
- memoir of t. sterry hunt, f.r.s.
- The status of women in New England and New France
- The United States and Mexico
- Summary of American improvements and inventions in ore-crushing and concentration, and in the metallurgy of copper, lead, gold, silver, nickel, aluminum, zinc, mercury, antimony and tin
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:31002247 (4)