Burges, Tristam, 1770-1853
VIAF ID: 30929777
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
- 400 0 _
- Battle of Lake Erie, with notices of Commodore Elliot's conduct in that engagement.
- Address to the landholders and farmers of Newport county
- Tristam Burges correspondence
- The valley of Alvardo; or, The spy of Tennessee; a legend of Mexico.
- The cause of man : an oration, together with valedictory addresses, pronounced at the commencement of Rhode Island College, September 7, A.D. 1796
- The art of excelling, 1799:
- Speech of the Hon. Tristam Burges, of Rhode Island
- Speech of Mr. Burges, of Rhode Island, on the motion to strike from the general appropriation bill the salary appropriated for the minister to Russia.
- Speech of Mr. Burges, of Rhode Island, on the bill to reduce and otherwise alter the duties on imports. Delivered in committee of the whole, House of Representatives, Jan. 28 and 29, 1833.
- Speech of Mr. Burges, of Rhode Island, in Committee of the Whole on the State of the Union, March 29, 1828, on Mr. Mallary's motion to amend the bill on wool and woollens.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:30929777 (7)