Gray, A. B. (Andrew Belcher), 1820-1862
Gray, Andrew Belcher 1820-1862
VIAF ID: 30461145
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Gray, Andrew Belcher,
- Map of proposed Arizona Territory
- Texas Western Railroad.
- Survey of a route on the 32nd parellel for the Texas Western Railroad, 1854: the A.B. Gray report, and including the reminiscences of Peter R. Brady, who accompanied the expedition.
- Southern Pacific railroad : survey of a route for the Southern Pacific R.R., on the 32nd parallel
- Southern Pacific Railroad, 1856:
- Southern Pacific R.R. survey and Texas Western Railroad Charter
- Map of the river Sabine from Logan's Ferry to 32nd degree of north latitude : shewing the boundary between the United States of America and the Republic of Texas between said points, as marked and laid down by survey in 1841, under the direction of the Joint Commission appointed for that purpose under the 1st article of the convention signed at Washington on the 25th day of April 1838
- Ferro-carril occidental de Tejas. Reconocimiento de la linea: su costo y producto probable, entroncado en el camino de hierro del Pacifico. Naturaleza del pais, clima, recursos, minerales y agricolos.
- Charter of the Texas Western Railroad Company, and extracts from reports of Col. A. B. Gray and Secretary of War, on the survey of route, from eastern borders of Texas to California. Nature of country and climate, mineral and agricultural resources, &c., &c.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:30461145 (3)