Luce, Robert, 1862-1946
VIAF ID: 29901713
Uniform Title Links (1)
- Legislative procedure : parliamentary practices and the course of business in the framing of statutes
- The Science of legislation
- Legislative problems; development, status, and trend of the treatment and exercise of lawmaking powers.
- Legislative principles; the history and theory of lawmaking by representative government.
- Going abroad? : Some advice
- Legislative assemblies; their framework, make-up, character, characteristics, habits, and manners
- Legislative procedure
- Writing for the press;
- Writing for the press : a manual for editors, reporters, correspondents, and printers
- Vollbehr collection of incunabula : hearing before the Committee on the Library, House of representatives, Seventy-first Congress, second session, on H.R. 6147, a bill authorizing the secretary of the Treasury to pay to the Joint committee on the Library the sum of $1,500,00 for the purchase of the collection of three thousand incunabula to be deposited in the Library of Congress and known as the Herbert Putnam collection of incunabula. March 10, 1930.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:29901713 (8)