Smith, Richard J., 1948-....
Smith, Richard J.
VIAF ID: 29830791
- Interpreting the past : essays on human, primate, and mammal evolution in honor of David Pilbeam
- current anthropology
- Interpreting the past, 2005:
- Interpreting the past essays on human, primate, and mammal evolution in honor of David Pilbeam
- 36: 423-458. (1999 )* (with j.m. cheverud) "scaling of sexual dimorphism in body mass: a phylogenetic analysis of rensch's rule in primates".
- 34: 173-201. (1998)* statistics of sexual size dimorphism.
- 32:523-559. (1997)* (with s.r. leigh) "sexual dimorphism in primate neonatal body mass."
- 23:1095-1135. (2002)*" species recognition in paleoanthropology: implications of small sample sizes." in:
- (de lieberman, rj smith, and j kelley, eds.). boston, brill academic publishers, pp. 207-219. (2005 )* "relative size versus controlling for size: interpretation of ratios in research on sexual dimorphism in the human corpus callosum."
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
- XX -
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:29830791 (7)