Lowe, Charles H., 1920-....
Lowe, Charles H.
Lowe, Charles Herbert
Charles Herbert Lowe
Lowe, Charles Herbert 1920-2002
VIAF ID: 293697 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2098 2548
- 100 1 _ ‡a Lowe, Charles H., ‡d 1920-....
- 200 _ | ‡a Lowe ‡b Charles Herbert ‡f 1920-2002
- 100 0 _ ‡a Charles Herbert Lowe
- 100 1 _ ‡a Lowe, Charles H. ‡d 1920-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Lowe, Charles H. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Lowe, Charles H.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Charles Herbert Lowe ‡c American zoologist
- 400 0 _ ‡a Charles Herbert Lowe ‡c US-amerikanischer Biologe und Herpetologe
|Amphibians, reptiles, and their habitats at Sabino Canyon, c2006:|
|Arizona's natural environment landscapes and habitats|
|Biology of Gila monsters and beaded lizards|
|Biotic communities of the Southwest|
|The Ecology of a population of Xantusia vigilis, the Desert Night Lizard|
|Ecology of the saguaro|
|The island and coastal vegetation and flora of the northern part of the Gulf of California|
|A new plethodontid salamander from Sonora, Mexico|
|Subspecific differentiation in the Olympic salamander Rhyacotriton olympicus|
|Symposium bioecology of the arid and semiarid lands of the southwest held at New Mexico Highlands University during the thirty-fourth annual meeting of the southwestern and rocky mountain division of the american association for the advancement of science and the new Mexico academy of science, april 29, 1958|
|The vertebrates of Arizona; annotated check lists of the vertebrates of the State: the species and where they live.|
|Vertebrates of arizona : landscapes and habitats, fishes, amphibians and reptiles, birds, mammals|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
- eng - English