Segar, Joseph Eggleston, 1804-1885
VIAF ID: 29089101
- Letter of Hon. Joseph Segar, to a friend in Virginia, in vindication of his course in declining to follow his state into secession.
- Vindication of the Union.
- To the Union voters of the counties of Accomac and Northampton.
- Substance of the remarks made by Mr. Joseph Segar, at a meeting of the citizens of Northampton County, on the twenty-second of February : on the subject of the removal of the government deposites from the Bank of the United States.
- Speeches of Hon. Joseph Segar and Hon. L. H. Chandler, in the House of representatives, May 17, 1864, in defence of their claim to a seat in the 38th Congress.
- Speech...on the subject of a general system of internal improvements...
- Speech of Mr. Segar, of Northampton, 1838.
- Speech of Mr. Segar, of Elizabeth City and Warwick, on the election of state officers
- Speech of Mr. Segar, (of Elizabeth City and Warwick,) on the Virginia and Tennessee Railroad bill.
- Speech of Mr. Joseph Segar (of Elizabeth City and Warwick) on the Wilmot proviso.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:29089101 (1)