Seddon, James A. (James Alexander), 1815-1880
Seddon, James Alexander, 1815-1880
VIAF ID: 28909510
- Communication from secretary of war [enclosing the orders of impressment together with the instructions and regulations under the same, recently issued by the War Department on any bureau thereof]
- Communication from the secretary of war [enclosing estimate for the incidental and contingent expenses of the army and of the Department of war until the 30th of June next]
- Communication of the secretary of war [relative to the "domestic passport system" enforced upon citizens traveling in some parts of the Confederate States outside the lines of the armies]
- Speech of Hon. Jas. A. Seddon, of Virginia, on the President's message of August 6, 1850, concerning Texas and New Mexico.
- Speech of Hon. J. A. Seddon, of Virginia, on the action of the executive in relation to California. Delivered in the House of Representatives, January 23, 1850.
- Senate, December 23, 1863, referred to committee on Military Affairs, January 21, 1864
- Report of quartermaster general [with regard to the number of quartermasters on duty in the city of Richmond].
- Regulations for the army of the Confederate States, 1864. Revised and enlarged with a new and copious index.
- Regulations for the army of the Confederate States, 1863. With a full index. By authority of the War Department.
- Regulations for the army of the Confederate States, 1863. Revised and enlarged with a new and copious index.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:28909510 (3)