Harris, Karen R.
Harris, Karen R., 1953-....
Harris, Karen R., 1950-
Karen R. Harris Psychologist
VIAF ID: 28721189 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1612 7207
- 100 1 0 ‡a Harris, Karen R.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Karen R.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Karen R. ‡d 1953-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Karen R., ‡d 1953-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Karen R. Harris ‡c Psychologist
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Karen R.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Karen ‡d 1953-
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 510 2 _ ‡a American Psychological Association
- 510 2 _ ‡a Arizona State University
- 510 2 _ ‡a Arizona State University ‡e Affiliation
|APA educational psychology handbook. -|
|Handbook of learning disabilities|
|Helping young writers master the craft, 1992:|
|Making the writing process work : strategies for composition and self-regulation|
|The power of peers in the classroom : enhancing learning and social skills|
|Promoting academic competence and literacy in school, 1992:|
|Special education policy and practice : accountability, instruction, and social challenges|
|Teachers working together : enhancing the performance of students with special needs|
|Teaching every child every day : learning in diverse schools and classrooms|
|What Works for Special-Needs Learners|
|Writing better : effective strategies for teaching students with learning difficulties|
|Writing development : the role of cognitive, motivational, and social/contextual factors : a special issue of Educational psychologist|
Countries and Regions of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States