La Bree, Ben
VIAF ID: 28652290
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
La Bree, Benjamin
- The pictorial battles of the civil war
- The Confederate soldier in the civil war, 1861-1865;
- The Confederate soldier in the Civil War: The campaigns, battles, sieges, charges, and skirmishes, described by Robert E. Lee [and others] The foundation and formation of the Confederacy, described Jefferson Davis [and others] The Confederate States Navy, described by Franklin Buchanan, Raphael Semmes, and other naval leaders.
- The Confederate soldier in the Civil War, 1861-1865. Prefaced by a eulogy by Major-General Fitzhugh Lee. The foundation and formation of the Confederacy and the secession of the Southern States and prominent parts taken by Hon. Jefferson Davis, Hon. Alexander H. Stephens, and others. Campaigns, battles, sieges, charges, skirmishes, etc. By General Robert E. Lee, Generals Albert Sidney Johnston, Joseph E. Johnston, and others. The Confederate States Navy, from its first organization to the end of the war. Naval engagements, blockade running, operations of cruisers, torpedo service, etc. By Admiral Franklin Buchanan, Rear Admiral Raphael Semmes, etc.
- Press reference book of prominent Kentuckians; contains portraits and biographical sketches of men prominent ... in the state of Kentucky; also pictures of state, municipal and other buildings ...
- Official and illustrated war record, embracing nearly one thousand pictorial sketches by the most distinguished American artists of battles by land and sea ...
- Notable men of Kentucky at the beginning of the 20th century (1901-1902)
- Louisville information ...
- Camp fires of the Confederacy [MI] 1898
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:28652290 (1)