Johnston, William, 1804-1891
VIAF ID: 28608923
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- William Johnston, in memorium, 1892:
- Trial of Daniel M'Cook, Esq., clerk of the Court of Common Pleas of Carroll County, on articles of impeachment for breach of good behaviour in office.
- The state of Ohio vs. Forbes and Armitage, arrested upon the requisition of the government of Ohio, on charge of kidnapping Jerry Phinney, and tried before the Franklin Circuit Court of Kentucky, April 10, 1846.
- Speech of Judge Johnston, on the life and character of R. B. Hayes, delivered at Avondale, Ohio, July 21, 1876.
- Right of secession
- History of Cincinnati and Hamilton Co. ... 1894:
- Arguments to courts and juries, 1846-1872, 1887:
- Argument of William Johnston, in the case of the State vs. Ames, before the Criminal Court of Cincinnati.
- An address on the aspect of national affairs and the right of secession. Delivered before the Literary club of Cincinnati, Saturday evening, March 16, 1861
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:28608923 (1)