Livingston, Robert R., 1746-1813
Livingston, Robert Robert
VIAF ID: 2856057
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- The original letters of Robert R. Livingston, 1801-1803, written during his negotiations of the purchase of Louisiana.
- The opinions of the judges of the Supreme Court delivered in the Court of Errors, in the cause of Robert R. Livingston and Robert Fulton, vs. James Van Ingen and twenty others.
- The invention of the steamboat. An historical account of the application of steam for the propelling of boats;
- The case of Gibbons against Ogden, heard and determined in the Supreme Court of the United States, February term, 1824 : on appeal from the Court of Errors of the State of New York : and involving the constitutionality of the laws of that state, granting to Livingston and Fulton the exclusive navigation of its waters by steam-boats
- Robert R. Livingston papers
- Essay on sheep; their varieties--account of the merinos of Spain, France, &c. Reflections on the best method of treating them, and raising a flock in the United States: together with miscellaneous remarks on sheep, and woollen manufactures.
- Essay on sheep; their varieties--account of the merinoes of Spain, France &c.
- Essay on sheep : their varieties, account of the merinoes of Spain, France, &c., reflections on the best method of treating them, and raising a flock in the United States : together with miscellaneous remarks on sheep, and woollen manufactures
- A letter to John Lansing, Junior, Esquire, at present chancellor of the state of New York
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:2856057 (8)