Horine, Emmet Field, 1885-1964
Horine, Emmet Field
VIAF ID: 28538029
- Pioneer life in Kentucky, 1785-1800
- Papers presented before the Ephraim McDowell Memorial Meeting, centennial of the Kentucky State Medical Association, with a historical sketch of the Association
- Daniel Drake, 1785-1852; pioneer physician of the Midwest.
- Biographical sketch and guide to the writings of Charles Caldwell, M.D. (1772-1853) with sections on phrenology and on hypnotism.
- An inaugural discourse on medical education delivered at the opening of the Medical College of Ohio in Cincinnati, 11 November 1820
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:28538029 (2)