Hay, George, 1765-1830
VIAF ID: 28535464
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Essay on the liberty of the press (1799)
- Deinology: or, The union of reason and elegance: being instructions to a young barrister. With a postscript, suggesting some considerations on the viva voce examination of witnesses at the English bar. By Hortensius ...
- An essay on the liberty of the press.
- Two essays on the liberty of the press.
- Richmond, September 17th, 1804 : sir, the gentlemen who have associated for the purpose of writing a series of essays under the title of The Rainbow in the Richmond enquirer ...
- An oration, delivered on the thirty-seventh anniversary of American Independence
- An essay on the liberty of the press : respectfully inscribed to the republican printers throughout the United States
- A vindication of the general ticket law, passed by the legislature of Virginia, on the 18th day of January 1800.
- A treatise on expatriation.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:28535464 (3)