Bland, Richard, 1710-1776
VIAF ID: 28415104
- Extract from a manuscript collection of annals relative to Virginia.
- An enquiry into the rights of the British colonies
- A fragment on the pistole fee, claimed by the governor ... 1891.
- Washington and "Centinel X."
- The colonel dismounted: or, The rector vindicated. In a letter addressed to His Reverence: containing a dissertation upon the constitution of the colony ...
- An inquiry into the rights of the British colonies, intended as an answer to The regulations lately made concerning the colonies, and the taxes imposed upon them considered. In a letter addressed to the author of that pamphlet.
- An inquiry into the rights of the British colonies
- A letter to the clergy of Virginia, in which the conduct of the General-assembly is vindicated, against the reflexions contained in a letter to the Lords of trade and plantations, from the Lord-bishop of London.
- A fragment on the pistole fee, claimed by the governor of Virginia, 1753.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:28415104 (6)