VIAF ID: 2839068
- The report of the Honorable Elihu Root, secretary of state, on the petition to the president of representative George E. Waldo, of Brooklyn, N.Y., for the removal from office of L.R. Wilfley, judge of the United States Court for China
- The military and colonial policy of the United States.
- The layman's criticism of the lawyer
- The effect of democracy on International law : Opening address by Elihu Root as President of the American Society of International Law at the 11th annual meeting of the Society in Washington, April 26, 1917.
- The citizen's Part in government.
- The United States and the war.
- The Declaration of London, February 26, 1909.
- Report of the action of the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives on the petition of Representative George E. Waldo, of Brooklyn, N.Y., for the impeachment of L.R. Wilfley, judge of the United States Court for China
- Public service by the bar
- Men and policies.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:2839068 (1)