Bartlett, Elisha, 1804-1855
VIAF ID: 28170447
Uniform Title Links (1)
- The history, diagnosis, and treatment of the fevers of the United States.
- The history, diagnosis, and treatment of typhoid and of typhus fever : with an essay on the diagnosis of bilious remittent and of yellow fever
- The fevers of the United States. -
- The Medical magazine ...
- The "laws of sobriety", and "the temperance reform:"
- Sketches of the character and writings of eminent living surgeons and physicians of Paris.
- Simple settings, in verse, for six portraits and pictures.
- Simple settings in verse for portraits and pictures in Mr. Dickens's Gallery. -
- Obedience to the laws of health, a moral duty.
- Medical magazine (Boston, Mass.)
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:28170447 (6)