Alison, William Pulteney, 1790-1859
Alison, William Pulteney
VIAF ID: 27872160
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Alison, W. P.
- 400 1 _
Alison, William P.
- Illustrations of the practical operation of the Scottish system of the management of the poor, 1840
- outlines of physiology
- The Cyclopædia of practical medicine : comprising treatises on the nature and treatment of diseases, materia medica and therapeutics, medical jurisprudence, etc. etc.
- Reply to the pamphlet entitled "Proposed alteration of the Scottish poor law considered and commented on, by David Monypenny, Esq. of Pitmilly"
- Outlines of pathology and practice of medicine.
- Outlines of human physiology.
- Observations on the management of the poor in Scotland, and its effects on the health of the great towns
- Letter to the chairman of the Edinburgh Parochial Board on the present position of the question relative to the claim of the able-bodied unemployed to legal relief in Scotland
- Illustrations of the practical operation of the Scottish system of management of the poor
- Further illustrations of the practical operation of the Scotch system of management of the poor
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (5)
- GB - United Kingdom
History of VIAF ID:27872160 (6)