Mercer, Charles Fenton, 1778-1858
Mercer, Charles F. 1778-1858
Mercer, Charles F.
VIAF ID: 27870303
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
Mercer, C. F.
- 400 1 0
- The weakness and inefficiency of the government of the United States of North America;
- The farewell address of the Hon. C.F. Mercer to his constituents.
- Speech of the Hon. Mr. Mercer, in the House of Representatives, on the Seminole War.
- Speech of Mr. C.F. Mercer, on the subject of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, 1823.
- Speech of Mr. C. F. Mercer, on the subject of the Chesapeake and Ohio canal, delivered in the convention of delegates, held at the city of Washington, November 7, 1823.
- Report from the president of the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Company, to the Legislature of Maryland.
- Letters on the colonization society; and on its probable results; under the following heads: the origin of the society; increase of the coloured population; manumission of slaves in this country; declarations of legislatures, and other assembled bodies, in favour of the society; situation of the colonists at Monrovia, and other towns ... Addressed to the Hon. C. F. Mercer ...
- Letters on the Colonization Society, with a view of its probable results ... addressed to the Hon. C. F. Mercer.
- Controversy between Armistead Thompson Mason and Charles Fenton Mercer.
- Charles Fenton Mercer correspondence
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:27870303 (3)