Digby, William, 1849-1904
VIAF ID: 27462099
Uniform Title Links (2)
- 'Prosperous' British India; a revelation from official records.
- 1857, a friend in need ... [MI] 1890
- friend in need
- The famine campaign in Southern India (Madras and Bombay presidencies and province of Mysore) 1876-1878
- Natural law in terrestrial phenomena; a study in the causation of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, wind-storms, temperature, rainfall, with a record of evidence;
- Indian problems for English consideration. A letter to the Council of the National liberal federation.
- India for the Indians - and for England
- General Sir Arthur Cotton, his life and work
- General Sir Arthur Cotton, R. E., K. C. S. I.;
- British rule in India : apologetics and criticisms : a runaway apologist
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:27462099 (12)