Atwater, Caleb, 1778-1867
VIAF ID: 27422872
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Remarks made on a tour to Prairie du Chien, thence to Washington City, in 1829
- A history of the state of Ohio : natural and civil
- Writings of Caleb Atwater.
- Remarks made on a tour to Prairie du Chien thence to Washington city in 1*. -
- Nachrichten über die früheren einwohner von Nordamerika und ihre denkmäler von Friedrich Wilhelm Assall
- Mysteries of Washington city, during several months of the session of the 28th Congress.
- Mr. Atwater from the Committee on Schools and School Lands made the following report : the committee to whom was referred so much of the governor's message as relates to common schools and school lands, have had these subjects under their consideration, and now beg further to report.
- Friend of freedom.
- Description of the antiquities discovered in the state of Ohio and other western states.
- An essay on education:
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (9)
History of VIAF ID:27422872 (6)