Ashurst, Henry Fountain, 1874-1962
Ashurst, Henry Fountain
VIAF ID: 26261727
- Woman suffrage hearings before the Committee on Woman Suffrage, United States Senate, Sixty-third Congress, first session on S.J. Res. 1: a joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States extending the right to suffrage to women: [April 19-26, 1913].
- Speeches of Henry Fountain Ashurst
- Idealism of Lincoln and Wilson;
- Eligibility of Hon. Andrew W. Mellon, secretary of the Treasury.
- Address of Senator Henry F. Ashurst to the graduating class of Georgetown University, June 8, 1920.
- A many-colored toga; diary.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:26261727 (3)