Bingham, Jonathan B.
Bingham, Jonathan Brewster, 1914-....
Bingham, Jonathan Brewster
Bingham, Jonathan B. 1914-
VIAF ID: 262445098 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8205 3958
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan B. ‡d 1914-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster, ‡d 1914-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan B.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster ‡d 1914-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a B, J. B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a B., J. B. ‡q (Jonathan B. Bingham)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bingham, Jonathan Brewster ‡d 1914-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bingham, ‡c Mr. ‡q (Jonathan B.)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Bingham ‡c Mr
- 400 0 _ ‡a J. B. B
- 400 0 _ ‡a J. B. B. ‡q (Jonathan B. Bingham)
|Authorization of appropriations for International Natural Rubber Agreement, 1980:|
|Developments in U.S. economic relations with Romania and Hungary : report of a Congressional study mission, pursuant to H. Res. 1062, authorizing the Committee on International Relations to conduct thorough studies and investigations of all matters coming within the jurisdiction of the committee.|
|The Future of Chinese-American relations : [forum] held on March 28, 1979 and sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, Washington, D.C.|
|In the day's run, 1934:|
|[Jonathan B. Bingham speech, July 31, 1968]|
|Recent Soviet emigration to Israel. Report of special study mission to Austria and Israel, April 2-8, 1972|
|Report of Special Study Mission to East and West Africa, composed of Jonathan B. Bingham [and] Edward G. Biester, Jr., pursuant to H. Res. 267 ... November 12, 1973.|
|Shirt-sleeve diplomacy; point 4 in action|
|Violence and democracy Jonathan B. Bingham and Alfred M. Bingham.|
|Violent crime--what is the answer?|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- ZZ -