Archer, Thomas, 1830-1893
VIAF ID: 26215649
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 | _
- Decisive events in history
- The Highway of letters and its echoes of famous footsteps
- A fool's paradise, 1870:
- William Ewart Gladstone and his contemporaries : fifty years of social and political progress.
- The terrible sights of London and labours of love in the midst of them.
- The history of Sir Charles Grandison
- The frogs' parish clerk; and his adventures in strange lands. A tale for young folk
- The Huguenots in England : a narrative commemorating the bicentenary of the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes, October 22nd, 1685
- Rates and taxes, and how they were collected.
- Pictures and royal portraits illustrative of English and Scottish history, from the introduction of Christianity to the present time. Engraved from important works by distinguished modern painters, and from authentic state portraits. With descriptive historical sketches
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:26215649 (11)